Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Homework 4- Color



Another beautiful background from our trip to New Zealand! This photo was taken in Arthur's Pass, a very remote little place that is very green, lush, and mountainous. My sister-in-law did all of her fieldwork for her PhD here, so she was able to tell us great things. My daughter, Morgan, was so excited to go for a hike- and she handled the slippery trails like a champ! The photo of her on the bridge was actually taken here in California, at Muir Woods on a giant rock, but the excitement that she has on her face in this photo was a perfect compliment to how excited she was to hike in Arthur's Pass.

This assignment was technically difficult for me, as making selections was initially very hard, and the original photo of Morgan was not easy to work with. However, it provided me with lots of good practice, and I was very happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment